to keep me sane throughout this time though, i have lots of favourite things.
this march, i have:
- gotten OBSESSED with perle de lait yogurt. in particular, their coconut yogurt. i seen the advert with the french girl, and the way that she said "co-co noot" made me want to constantly rewind those 2 seconds and watch them continuiously (i must be a marketers dream). after getting over that fun, i bought 21472349823 4 pack cartons of said yogurt, and i think it's now my favourite yogurt: since you don't get boston cream pie yogurt here
(i said "yogurt" 5 times in that bullet point)
- tried to drop biology at school because my teacher is a ____ _____, but i can't use that as an excuse to give up. so i sit at the back trying to repress my anger
- passed all the nab's i had to pass :)
- probably pissed off my liver a few times
- managed to spend £80 on fuck knows what ('fuck know what' being 2L bottles of juice, bus/train fares, perle de lait yogurt, pens and things that i genuinely don't know)
- watched an insane amount of tv (skins [the finale was shit], glee, coronation street, question time, family guy, under cover princess/snog marry avoid , never mind the buzzcocks, 8 simple rules, mock the week, summer heights high, etc etc etc)
- seen leap year! every time matthew goode kissed amy adams, me and lauren shouted at the screen. then died a little inside.
- seen alice in wonderland in 3D! tbh the hype wasn't worth it. the storyline was a bit disappointing. i only really liked the parts where there were flashbacks to 6 year old alice
- eaten so many mint aero bubbles that i'm expecting to turn into one
i've also gotten a bit obsessed with mad libs. i always try to find people who i can talk about interesting mad libs with, but no one seems to know what they are and they just look at me with the worst look on their face when i badly try to explain what they are. maybe i'm just immature, but i think mad libs are absolutely brilliant. i really love it when you end up with a tres funny story in the end
how can you fill out a mad lib and not love it?
ps - let me be the first to tell you to stop fucking unaccuratly rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about pokemon soul silver & heart gold. yes, pokemon is fantastic. but at least spell the pokemon's fucking names right. i hate you. bye bye.