Monday, 29 December 2008

I've not slept in 48 hours

omg, for christmas my friend josh got me 'guitar hero: world tour' and omg.
omg.
it's amazing :DDDD!

I played it all last night from about midnight, to ten AM;
then I went out with lauren and jodie to see kyle and greg, it was a laugh, I had fun :)

so I got in like, half 7, played guitar hero for like, four/five hours and I'm just about to start playing again.

I only came off for ten minutes to get a wristband, and to stretch my hand + fingers.

I swear, my hand must resemble a claw, it's excruciatingly painful to stretch my fingers..

well, I'm off to ROCK OUUUTTTT!!

I suppose I need to get a little sleep, I'm going to a pantomime today in the afternoon, it looks quite funny, 'the wizard of never woz(was)'.
haha, i think des mclean is possibly playing tin man?

hope he is :D


EDIT: des mclean was the tin man !!

No comments:

Post a Comment