Saturday, 1 November 2008

zzz..

iIve been up since 6AM to be on neopets for a dumb sidebar that I'd wanted ever since I heard about it, which was yesterday.
Then I finally got it, and I got so hyped up on the chat boards about this dumb sidebar, I was deadly disappointed to realize it was just like the yellow default sidebar, but with a picture of a spider.
Or, as they call it, a 'spyder'.
So now, I'm sitting on my computer, contaimplating what to do.
Go back to bed, though I'm not tired.
Or stay on the computer and do nothing.
Hmm...

I'll talk about yesterday though, because I loved yesterday ♥
It was HALLOWEEN DUUUUUUUUUUUUR. :333
I went over to my friend Lauren's house to trick-or-treat, and I met another two of her friends, they're both lovely.
And I just had a really great time last night.
Soooo yeah. I think I'll go back to bed..


EDIT:// I didn't go back to bed, I watched all the CWC videos + stayed up eating my halloween sweeties. Somehow, plastic spider rings, apples, monkey nuts and funsized mars bars don't excite me how they use to..

No comments:

Post a Comment