Friday, 28 November 2008

talk about being bored..

it's about half 12 on a friday afternoon, and regardless of being off school, i can't help but find myself twidiling my thumbs due to the lack of stuff to do.
when i woke up this morning my throat felt like a cat had clawed it over and over and over again, and with prelims being less than a week away, my mum wasn't taking any chances, and forced my back into bed with a hot water bottle, painkillers, and 3 tubes of cherry soothers.

it was fun for the first hour and a half or so, since i got to wind up my little brother that i'm not going to school, then once everyone left, i became restless, and bored out of my mind.

so i've been sat in front on my computer since abouuuut... 11AM, drinking tea, and listening to muse and death cab for cutie on my new ipod touch. first ipod, i love it so much ♥



NEED TO START STUDYING SOON !
+ don't ask about my eyes.
i don't usually have a squint.

No comments:

Post a Comment