Sunday, 30 November 2008

omghoweffincuteishe?!?!?!?!?



I don't think I would be attrcted to a guy who looked just like him, purely for the reason that he probably wouldn't be famous.
That's quite a shallow thing to admit I think, that a reason I love him is because he's famous.
I'm sure alot of girls feel the same way though.
But seriously, Danny Jones is a total hottie, he's amazing.
I actually love him.
I seen McFly play live last Tuesday, and I actually got butterflies listening to him singing, and I still do when I hear his part in "Do Ya".
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, he's not that much older than me.
7/8 years?
That seems bad now, but think about it..
When we're old and married, it won't be creepy.

I've actually also found myself attracted to Matt Willis recently aswell.
NOT when he had blonde hair, ick.
I'm not keen on what he's done with his hair now though, he resembles an older Ray Quinn.
The way he had his hair when he was on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" 2/3/4 years ago was lovely though. ♥
I watch him on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here NOW", but he's always with Emma.
I hate her.
HATE.



Danny Jones over Matt Willis anyday but, no contest. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment