Wednesday, 5 November 2008

-awful day.

I'm in such a pissy mood, so I figured I may as well have a good moan about it.
I know I'm abit late commenting on the whole big BBC fiasco with Russel Brand and Jonathan Ross, but it's still horrible nonetheless.
I get so fucking pissed off when people say "but it's like, not Russels fault, cause like, it was Jonathan who said that Russel like, slept with Andrew Sach's granddaughter, and it's a total injustice to comedy that Russel like, left his radio 2 show OMG!"
NO!
Russel Brand is a shit comedian, infact, it's wrong of me to even acknolodge him as a comedian. He's a shit person. He should get his C4 show cancelled, be banned from TV/radio/books/films/the internet/everything, taken to the edge of a big cliff, and pelted with tomatoes.
He's shit.
And Jonathon Ross shouldn't even be with the BBC anymore. If he had a backbone, he'd quit his show too.

Okay, I'm done with that.
New slate.

I heard that Barack Obama won the Presidential Election. I'm not going to go into depth here about how inexperienced he is compared to McCain, and how he's not good for America, so I won't.
Just wait until 2012.
Just you wait.

So yeah, Russel Brand and Jonathan Ross are still alive, Barack Obama's going to be the new president, I bought the old edition of LOOK thinking it was the new one, I have a cold, I have Modern Stuides and Maths homework, & I can't find the remote control for the TV.
So things haven't been too great this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment