Sunday, 26 October 2008

waaahhh :'(

I can't believe work experience is over already, it was the fastest week of my life.
And now, it's back to school as normal.
And studying. And exams.
*siiigh*

I'll miss everyone at St Marys, buts a few in particular are, Kia, Marissa, Nathan, Rachel, Jenna, Ellise, Monica, Michael, Hayleigh, Dean, Daniel, Emma, Amy, Lyall, Martin, Liam, Sean, Scott, Katie, Gary, Alan and everyone at the breakfast club.

God, I'll miss all of you so much.

On a brighter note, me and Lauren are helping at their little disco on Monday, and she came over yesterday too. We talked for about 4 hours straight, then took all these pictures together and had a laugh. Then today me and Anthony made chocolate apples. ♥♥♥

I think I'll die if I see anyone wearing a michael myers mask.

EDIT:// The chocolate candy apples were lovely, and I literally just got a text from t-mobile saying my cell phone is fixed!! :DDD ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment